You want the people working on your home to be responsible, licensed, bonded contractors. They should have the following paperwork available for your perusal: Contractor's license, Business license for your area, Surety Bond, Liability Insurance and Workman's Comp Insurance. References would also be a big bonus.

Our representative will present you with a compilation sheet of all of these for comparison with other companies who may bid your job. Even if you decide not to use our company, please ensure the people who work for you have their proper, current documentation for your review. Any reputable contractor will happily do so.

®Rooms N' Covers 2014